October 17, 2018

Rehoboth fire doused thanks to quick call to 911

Posted

REHOBOTH — Fire officials say a house fire Wednesday served as an example of why residents should call 911 if they smell smoke.

To read more by The Attleboro Sun Chronicle click on the link below:

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/rehoboth-fire-doused-thanks-to-quick-call-to/article_946d66ff-3f79-5397-95e8-f7e75feee8ea.html

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment
Share!
Truly local news delivered to every home in town