The Rehoboth Events Committee Presents: Rehoboth’s 1st Annual Old Tyme Summer Clambake
Rehoboth is a great old town rich in tradition and history. Recently the town was able to obtain the Francis Farms property. This location had been a site for traditional clambakes since 1890, hosting large groups ranging from family reunions to a presidential campaign stop. The Town Events Committee is excited to tell you that we will be continuing that tradition on a yearly basis starting August 20th, 2022! Let’s all celebrate our historical community, enjoy a delicious meal, and just relax with family and friends in the relaxed, social atmosphere of a traditional clambake. We hope to bring the community together to see Rehoboth’s new center.
• Location – Francis Farms Bake Pavilion (Miller Hall)
• Date – August 20th 4PM-7PM
• Tickets are available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/384093021567 $40.00 each, $27.50 for under 12. Ticket sales will be limited to 150.
• Menu – Clams, Sausages, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Local Corn, Chourico, Hot Dogs and Watermelon. Beverages available include Lemonade & Ice Tea. Cups will be available for BYOB (nonalcoholic) beverages.
• Entertainment – Live band (acoustic), Cornhole toss, Bocce
Questions? Email the Events Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here