Audubon Society of Rhode Island
Audubon 2022 Bird Calendar Call for Photo Submissions
Smithfield, RI (July 28, 2021) – Calling all nature photographers! Audubon Society of Rhode Island is looking ahead to next year and planning the Audubon 2022 Bird Calendar.
Do you have an outstanding bird photograph that was taken in Rhode Island? Did you capture an image that brings a smile or reflects the beauty of birds in the Ocean State? Consider submitting it for the Audubon 2022 Bird Calendar. Photos are needed that represent all four seasons.
Deadline for submissions is September 13, 2021.
Visit www.asri.org/audubon-calendar for details.
1. The photo must be high res, at least 10” wide x 8” high, 300 dpi. Horizontal images work best.
2. Please submit only bird images that have been taken in Rhode Island. The location must be provided with submission.
3. Each photographer is limited to two photo submissions.
4. Photographers will receive photo credit.
5. Seasonal images are welcome and needed - birds in snow, with fall foliage, etc.
6. Please submit wild birds only (no Raptor Weekend photos please).
7. Audubon Society of Rhode Island may use submitted photographs in their calendar, publications, brochures, leaflets, catalogs, advertising, the Audubon websites, social media and used to promote programs and events to the press without limitation or reservation, or any compensation.
8. The deadline for submissions is September 13, 2021.
9. Selected photographers will receive a copy of the 2022 calendar.
The calendar images will be chosen by a committee. We will notify photographers whose images have been selected in November 2021.