Haven United Methodist Church News
1. Thrift Store - Lots of new items! Donations are accepted and can be brought in when we are open, or during church office hours. OPEN 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th SATURDAYS of the month. CLOSED December 24th and 31st.
2. Community Music Project at Haven UMC - Recruiting Young Adult classical instrument performers and Singers. Rehearsals and performances from January 2023 through May 2023. If you want to use your musical gifts for the community, please join us! For application or information call 401-438-4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Haven Free Music School - Lessons resume on January 21, 2023. If you are interested in taking violin lessons, please contact our office for application or additional information.
4. Volunteer Opportunities - We are a Certifying Organization that has been granted authority to give out the President’s Volunteer Service Award to volunteers assisting with programs at Haven UMC. We are looking for volunteers to assist at the Free Music School. The Haven Chamber Orchestra participants will be eligible for volunteer hours as well. Also, the Thrift Store is looking for people interested in helping out on Saturdays to run the store. If you are interested in any of the above, contact the Haven UMC office.
5. AA Meetings - every morning at 10:00am. Entrance is on Alice Street side of the church.
6. Do you or your group/organization need a place to hold meetings? Sporting events? Activities? Conferences? We have Office Space Available as well! We have a variety of spaces available from small to large, including limited availability for our gym. We have an elevator and chair lift for accessibility. Contact the office for room sizes, availability, and suggested donations.
7. Hybrid Worship - In-person or livestreamed on Facebook every Sunday @ 9:30 am. Come join us!! COVID-19 restrictions: it is recommended that Masks and Social Distancing continue as a precaution. Recorded service can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/havenumchurch. We have an elevator and chair lift for accessibility.
Haven United Methodist Church, 200 Taunton Ave., E. Providence, RI. Call 401-438-4911 or email email@example.com for more information. Pastor's Office Hours are Monday, Tuesday and Saturday from 9am to 12pm and by appointment. Church Office hours are Monday thru Wednesday from 9:30am to 4:30pm and Thursday from 9:30am to 2:30pm. Visit our website at www.havenumchurch.com.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here