East Providence rolls out Rhode Island Rebounds Ventilation Program.
East Providence, RI – The City of East Providence has rolled out the Rhode Island Rebounds Ventilation Program.
The program is a statewide effort to improve indoor air quality in an effort to reduce the transmission rate of COVID-19 and support small businesses recovery. East Providence is one of several intermediaries executing the program.
With the Rebounds Ventilation Program, small businesses are eligible to receive up to $10,000 in reimbursement for eligible projects or purchases including:
• Purchasing and installing a higher-grade filter within an existing air handling unit
• Central HVAC installation, repair, or balancing
• HVAC UVGI system installation
• Adding a portable fan filter unit (PFFU)
• Adding an indoor air purifier
• Adding a window or windows to a small business
• Adding a ceiling fan, exhaust fan, or box fan to help distribute air
• Receipt of an indoor airflow and quality assessment
“Throughout the pandemic, the city has been working with our state partners to support our small businesses,” Mayor Bob DaSilva said. “The RI Rebounds Ventilation Program enables the city to continue to help small businesses by supporting the improvement of their ventilation systems.”
The City of East Providence will review and approve applications.
For more information on the RI Rebounds Ventilation Program and to apply, please visit:
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here