Central Congregational Church Annual Village Green Fair “Christmas in Attleboro Falls”
Central Congregational Church, 115 Commonwealth Ave in Attleboro Falls, will hold it’s Annual Village Green Fair “Christmas in Attleboro Falls” Inside the Christian Education Building on Saturday, November 11, 2017 from 9am-3pm.
Again This Year – We will be holding a CAKE WALK featuring many quality, homemade Cakes of various flavors! Come check out all the delicious varieties!
• This year’s Fair will feature Handmade Quilts and Needlework, Crafts – including handmade ornaments, Knit and Crochet Items for Children and Adults, Gifts, Kitchen Towels, Potholders, and more.
• A large selection of Christmas and Seasonal Decorations featuring Santas, Angels, Snowmen, Teddy Bears, little trees and much more.
• Homemade Fudge, Quality Home Baked Goods, Cookies, Homemade Candy, Del’s Famous Pickles, many flavors of Jams, Jellies and Preserves made with love just the way you remember them!
• A Huge assortment of Jewelry including Boutique, Contemporary and Vintage Styles.
• CD’s, DVD’s, and too much more to list!
• Our Snack Bar will have an array of Breakfast Pastries with Coffee and Tea in the morning and a few choices of Homemade Soups and Sandwiches for lunch!
Again this Year- Bring the Kids to shop at our Children’s Christmas Fair held between 10am-1pm (only) upstairs on the 3rd floor in our Daggett Lounge. Every gift at the Children’s Christmas Fair is only .50! Complimentary gift wrap for items purchased from this section – only.
Please Note: CORI’d Volunteers can escort the children through the Children’s Christmas fair or Parents may escort their own children. However, no adult “shoppers” allowed at the Children’s Christmas Fair - Shopping in this area is for Children only. Thank you for your cooperation.