SEEKONK HIGH ATHLETICS HALL OF FAME NOMINATION FORM
The mission of the Seekonk Athletic Hall of Fame is to celebrate athletics in the community and to honor the individuals who have modeled sportsmanship, athleticism, and civic pride and their achievements.
• Must have made a significant contribution to Seekonk High School Athletics and/or the local community.
• Must have distinguished him/her through athletic achievement in the areas of playing, coaching, administration, officiating, or as a fan.
• An individual may be nominated posthumously.
• An athlete may be eligible for nomination into the SHS Athletic Hall of Fame after five years following graduations from SHS.
• A coach may be eligible for nomination into the SHS Athletic Hall of Fame after three years following retiring from coaching at SHS.
• A sports contributor is eligible for nomination as an individual or a group who has helped develop and foster growth of athletics in the SHS athletic community. Any Seekonk athlete, coach, community member or group who has made a significant impact on the athletic community is eligible for nomination.
• A team may be eligible for nomination into the SHS Athletic Hall of Fame after five years.
An individual possessing the qualifications noted above may be nominated by completing the official Seekonk High School Athletics