Auction to Support Arts Education at Trinity Rep
Tickets Available for November 14
Project Discovery Gala
Providence, RI: Trinity Repertory Company announces its 2018 Project Discovery Gala, which celebrates and supports education programs at Trinity Rep. The event will be held on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 in the Dowling Theater at the company’s downtown location, and will feature cocktails, light dinner, fun and laughter, plus a live auction and special performances by Trinity Rep resident actors. The event is co-chaired by Rebecca Gibel and Charlie Thurston, Barbara and Larry Schoenfeld, and Ken Sigel and Sarah Kelly.
The celebration will feature one-night-only performances by members of Trinity Rep's acting company that can't be seen anywhere else. A live auction, led by acting company member Joe Wilson, Jr., will feature:
• Golf with Academy Award-nominated actor Richard Jenkins (The Shape of Water)
• Tour of Saturday Night Live and Wicked designer Eugene Lee's studio
• One-of-a-kind Trinity Rep messenger bag created by celebrated designer Kent Stetson
• Excursion around Narragansett Bay, with a stop for lunch in Bristol, on an award-winning 38' boat
• Helicopter tour of Rhode Island
• Walk-on role in Trinity Rep's 2018 production of A Christmas Carol
• Behind-the-scenes experience for Trinity Rep's upcoming production of Little Shop of Horrors
• Baking class with master bakers from Ellie's Bakery
• New York theater experiences
The event begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at Trinity Rep, 201 Washington Street. The evening includes light dinner fare by Blackstone Caterers and cocktails. Tickets start at $150. Sponsorship's are also available. Visit www.TrinityRep.com/PDgala or call (401) 453-9237 to purchase.
Seating is limited. Advance ticket purchase strongly recommended