The Rehoboth Lions Club News for April
- Board Meeting 14th at 7:00 PM virtual
- Regular Club Meeting on the 28th at 7:00 PM and likely live. (More info to get to members via Email & Phone.)
- April 18-25 our club plans to participate in "Keep Rehoboth Beautiful."
- On April 10th at 9:00 AM, our Chicken BBQ TEAM will meet at the "Lions Pavilion" near Town Hall to plan this year's annual popular event.
- Please see our advertisement here in the Reporter for our Rib Dinner, May 1st, 3:30 - 5:00 PM for Drive through pick-up @ Reh. Cong. Church rt. side parking lot. Dinner includes 1/2 Rib Rack, Corn Bread, Home Made Beans and Cole Slaw. TO BUY Tickets @ $20 ea. Please see the adv. in this Reporter.
- May 8th will be a LIONS work party inspecting and repairing our large tents.