A Rehoboth Town Events Committee Presentation Fall Porch Decorating Contest
Entry deadline is October 10 at 5PM
Judging will take place October 17-18 from 6-8pm.
Enter by calling Jen LeComte at 508-769-5986
1) Participation is open to all Rehoboth residents at no charge
2) The contest is for EXTERIOR decorations only, including windows that are visible from the street. Judging will be done from the outside of the house only.
3) Judging will be based on “curb appeal”. Only decorations located on the street side of the house will be judged. We will not enter your property to view the side or back yards.
4) Participants agree to have one or more photos taken of their decorations to be posted to social media and to be published in the Rehoboth Reporter. Participants agree that there will be no compensation of any kind for said posting or publication.
5) Judging will be based on presentation and appearance, including the creative placement of lights, decorations and/or animated figures.
6) Judging will take place from 6-8pm on October 17th and 18th. Participants should ensure that all lights and animation are activated and decorations are in place at the time of judging.
a. 1st Prize: Blue Ribbon Gift Basket ($100 Value)
b. 2nd Prize – Red Ribbon Gift Basket ($50 Value)
c. 3rd Prize: White Ribbon Gift Basket ($25 Value)
8) The winning displays will be displayed in the Rehoboth Reporter and prizes will be delivered to your home. Winners will also be announced at the Board of Selectman’s meeting on October 19th
9) Be creative, be festive and most of all have fun!