Haven United Methodist Church News
1. Christmas Eve Service, Sunday, December 24th at 7:00 pm. Join us as we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ in word and song!
2. Haven UMC Thrift Store: We will be CLOSED on December 23rd and 30th. SATURDAYS from 9 am to 12 pm. Christmas items, winter clothing, coats and jackets, shoes, linens, household items, puzzles, odds and ends. Donations are gratefully accepted (we'll pickup clothing and small items if needed). Call Joan at Haven United Methodist Church at 401-438-4911 or email email@example.com for information or to make donations. Volunteers are welcome!
3. Haven Sunday School Basketball League!!! Anyone from Haven or the community, ages 8 to 17, is welcome to play. Practice is Wednesday 5:30-7 pm, with games on Saturday mornings for the 8 to 14 year olds; 15-17 year olds practice 7-8:30 pm Wednesday at Haven with games Thursday night at Martin Middle School.Call Joan at Haven UMC at 401-438-4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. "Exploring the Bible" - A new study being offered on Thursday evenings @ 6:30 pm at Haven UMC. Join us for a time of study and fellowship. ALL are welcome. Study materials provided free of charge.
5. Are you searching for a church home? Do you or someone you know need prayer? At Haven UMC, we are a haven for those who would seek to know God better, while spreading the love of Jesus Christ. WORSHIP SERVICE is at 10 am on Sunday followed by Coffee Hour. Children's Sunday School during worship service. Adult Bible Study at 12 pm studying "The Lord's Prayer." Haven United Methodist Church, 200 Taunton Ave., E. Providence, RI. Call 401-438-4911 or email email@example.com for more information. Office hours Monday thru Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm. Check out our website at www.havenumchurch.com.
6. Do you or your group/organization need a place to hold meetings? Sporting events? Activities? Conferences? We have SPACE AVAILABLE! We have a variety of spaces available from small to large, including a gym. We have an elevator and chair lift for accessibility. Call Joan at 401-438-4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for room sizes, availability and suggested donations.